ISS policies and guidelines – noise and bulletin boards
Please see below for more information on a couple of policies relating to the Hans W. Klohn Commons: noise and bulletin board postings.
Hans W. Klohn Commons
1. Bulletin Board Posting Guidelines
What can you post in the Commons?
- events sponsored by, or containing information about, the university, recognized student organizations, and university-affiliated non-campus organizations
- poster size may be limited to 11” x 8.5” depending on space availability
- one item per floor – multiple postings will be removed
- for profit business or personal advertising will not be posted
How do you post in the Commons?
- bring your poster to staff at the Commons front desk
- once the poster has been approved, it will be dated and you may put it up in suggested areas
- all posted material will be removed the day after the advertised event or after a total of two weeks.
2. Noise Guidelines
Study room booking URL: lib.unb.ca/about/saintjohn.php